The Alternative Board™ of Tulsa (TAB Tulsa) is celebrating our 25th year of helping owners and leaders of businesses reach their goals through local advisory boards and business coaching. Started in 1994, by CPG founder Chris White, we continue to grow businesses in the Tulsa area through the time-proven tools of TAB. Our boards are part of a worldwide network of business leaders who come together to help each other grow and thrive in their respective industries.
Why trust your business to just one business mind? Members of TAB boards find better enjoyment from their businesses and lives through our proven systems and tools.
- TAB Board Meeting
- The owner-to-owner monthly session is the foundation of our services
- Business Coaching
- One-on-one meeting with your personal executive coach to laser-focus on issues
- TAB Connect
- Your worldwide network of fellow business owners for counsel and opportunities
Your TAB Board can help you:
- Increase sales and profits
- Create a strategic plan & hold you accountable to it
- Recruit, train and retain great employees
- Adapt your business to be less dependent on you
Inside a TAB Business Owner Advisory Board
TAB’s Business Owner Advisory Board Meetings put the power of collective wisdom, accountability, drive, creativity, and clarity of advice in your hands to align your business vision with your personal vision. Meet with your business owner advisory board to share business expertise, solve challenges, help each other seize new opportunities. With your TAB Business Owner Advisory Board, you will create an actionable strategic plan and be held accountable to achieving your goals – all under the guidance of a qualified board facilitator. Are you ready for your own business owner advisory board, a sounding board of like-minded, driven and experienced professionals? Get ready to achieve your goals: join a TAB Business Owner Advisory Board for small business solutions.